KIVNON is an international engineering company dedicated to industrial automation and mobile robotics, highly committed to the latest technology projects for the development of industry 4.0 and where innovation plays a fundamental role.
Its main activity lies in the design, development, manufacture and marketing of Self-Guided Vehicles (AGV’s) with the aim of offering its customers the best solutions to streamline and get the most out of their production processes and internal logistics. With more than 12 years of experience in the field of AGV’s, Kivnon has become a benchmark in this sector.
We are now hiring an Administrative & Inside Sales Assistant that wants to be part of our company in Großostheim, Germany
MAIN FUNCTIONS TO PERFORM:
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Organize human resources topics (holidays/travel expenses/working hours/pool cars)
- Handling communications with suppliers and customers via phone, email, and in-person to support Sales and Project management
- Organize and order material of suppliers
- Prepare and monitor offers and invoices
- Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company
- Assist Accountants and other financial professionals with creating and editing financial documents
- Maintain supply inventory by monitoring stock to assess inventory level, predicting supplies needed, and making and expediting supply orders. Monitoring the delivery of materials
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Manage office services (internet, cleaning, supplies, etc.)
- 5-10 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills (German/English).
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision would be considered
- Stable background of a quickly developing and internationally active company
- Space for personal development
- Participation on interesting projects
- Collegial and highly professional team in a modern, international working environment
- Various further training opportunities to develop your potential
If you are interested in this job opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit, please send us your resume in ENGLISH to email@example.com . Please, put your full name and the title of the position you’ve applied for in the subject line. We are looking forward to hearing from you.