KIVNON is an international engineering company dedicated to industrial automation and mobile robotics, highly committed to the latest technology projects for the development of industry 4.0 and where innovation plays a fundamental role.
Its main activity lies in the design, development, manufacture and marketing of Self-Guided Vehicles (AGV’s) with the aim of offering its customers the best solutions to streamline and get the most out of their production processes and internal logistics. With more than 12 years of experience in the field of AGV’s, Kivnon has become a benchmark in this sector.
Currently, we need to incorporate a Sales Engineer who wants to be part of our company in Großostheim, Germany
MAIN FUNCTIONS TO PERFORM:
- Prospect potential professional customers, offer technical solutions according to the customer’s needs and specifications, and negotiate commercial terms of sale
- Preparation of complete technical quotation for each customer project
- Be the interface between the company and its customers
- Deal with commercial, technical and financial information aspects in the sales process.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports from the assigned markets
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Technical education with experience in sales
- Excellent German / English language skills
- Knowledge of industrial automation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as analytical and summarizing skills
- Good logistic and planning skills
- Advanced Computer skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Positive attitude and personality that fits in our young team
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a team
- German driving licence (Category B)
- Stable background of a quickly developing company
- Space for personal development
- Participation on interesting projects
- Friendly team
- Mobile working
- Benefits and interesting salary
Interested can send their resume in ENGLISH to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your full name and the title of the position you’ve applied for in the subject line. We are looking forward to hearing from you.