KIVNON is an international engineering company dedicated to industrial automation and mobile robotics, highly committed to the latest technology projects for the development of industry 4.0 and where innovation plays a fundamental role.
Its main activity lies in the design, development, manufacture and marketing of Self-Guided Vehicles (AGV’s) with the aim of offering its customers the best solutions to streamline and get the most out of their production processes and internal logistics. With more than 12 years of experience in the field of AGV’s, Kivnon has become a benchmark in this sector.
We are now hiring Commissioning Engineer and Service Technician that wants to be part of our company in Großostheim, Germany
MAIN FUNCTIONS TO PERFORM:
- Commissioning and installation of automated AGV systems at the customer’s site
- Programming and optimization of PLC control
- Installation and commissioning of electrical components
- Analysis and correction of errors and malfunctions in the event of service
- Completed vocational training as electrician, mechatronics or similar qualifications
- High level of written and spoken German and English
- Good MS Office skills
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a team
- German driving license (Category B)
- Stable background of a quickly developing and internationally active company
- Space for personal development
- Participation on interesting projects
- Collegial and highly professional team in a modern, international working environment
- A healthy work-life balance through flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Various further training opportunities to develop your potential
If you are interested in this job opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit, please send us your resume in ENGLISH to email@example.com . Please, put your full name and the title of the position you’ve applied for in the subject line. We are looking forward to hearing from you.